Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Grand Entrance

2 Peter 1:11 - Then God will give you a grand entrance into the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

How much does God love and celebrate us?  It would be difficult to really put it into words.  But we are told that all of Heaven rejoices when one person comes to know the Lord.  He we are also being told that God Himself give us a grand entrance into His eternal Kingdom!  How totally awesome is this?!  Most of us will never walk the red carpet or be part of some ticker-tape victory parade (maybe I watch too many movies).  But our grand entrance into Heaven will be like both at the same time.  A party thrown by God Himself for each of us!

Reading things like this just totally renews my faith in God.  It warms my heart to see how much He loves me and cares for me and celebrates me.  I know that I haven't done anything to deserve this, but He does it anyway.  I know that I could never do anything to earn it, but He does it anyway.  How totally awesome is this God I love and serve.  Words could never express it accurately.

Dear Lord, thank You for just being awesome.  You love and celebrate me like no one ever could.  And all for no reason other than just being in love with me.  I feel such a renewed sense of love for You this morning.  I pray for Your light to radiate from me this morning so that everyone would see it.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment