Saturday, October 19, 2013

No In Between

Matthew 12:30 - "Anyone who isn't with Me opposes Me, and anyone who isn't working with me is actually working against Me."

There is no in between with God.  We are either for Him or against Him.  Jesus' words here remind us of that.  And to make sure we get the point, He reminds us again in Revelation 3:16 when He tells us that He will spit us out for being lukewarm.  Jesus has done so much for us, how could we be lukewarm for Him?  He died to set us free from our slavery to sin, how could we oppose Him?

For so long, I lived my life indifferent to God.  No one ever really shared the Gospel with me (or at least I didn't pay attention when they did).  I never really cared one way or the other, and I payed the price for it.  It wasn't God punishing me, it was me punishing myself.  God never gave up on me, and when I finally realized that I needed Him and invited Him into my heart, He welcomed me with open arms and Heaven rejoiced.  He never wanted me to be against Him, He always wanted me to be for Him.  He always wanted me to be with Him.  But I had to make that choice.

Dear Abba Father, thank You for waiting for me.  Thank You for Your everlasting patience and love, and for being ready with open arms when I finally accepted You into my heart and life.  I don't want to live another day of my life without You in it, guiding me and protecting me, and being the light on my path.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment