Monday, September 30, 2013

Abundantly Joyful

John 10:10 - The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy.  My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

Jesus never disguised what He had come for.  He came to give us a life of joy, happiness, and love, and to give it to us in great abundance.  The devil wants to rob us of that.  His promises are weak and short-lived.  God's promises are always strong and eternal.

Have I accepted on faith what Jesus has promised?  Yes I have, but I have seen God in action too.  God knows me, and when I have taken a step of faith in something, He has always followed through to prove Himself.  The last thing He ever needs to do is prove Himself, but He does it anyway, because He loves me.  He knows that my finite mind sometimes need a little something visual to fully grasp things, so He does it.  That's love.  And because of His love, I am abundantly joyful.

Dear Lord, thank You for being the best giver ever.  You give so much when You have no reason to.  You do it because of Your love for me.  I pray that I can reflect that love to others.  I want them to see what I have seen.  To experience what I've experienced, and to have what I have.  Please use me in whatever way brings You the greatest glory.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment