Thursday, October 24, 2013

His Plans - His Hope

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord.  "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

God's promises are awesome.  He loves to overwhelm us with His love.  He has promised to give us a future and a hope and our hope is found in Him.  His plans and His hope are to give us great and mighty things (Jeremiah 33) to work for His glory and His Kingdom.  As long as we continue to seek His wisdom and guidance, and stay obedient to His calling and purpose, His reward of life eternal in His Glorious Kingdom awaits us.

Every time I come across this passage in Jeremiah, it renews my strength.  I love when God speaks to me, because He always gives me what I need to be renewed and refreshed.  His blessings of love are so amazing.  I know that I need to work on staying obedient to His call and His purpose.  But I have been hearing Him speak and guide me so much lately, I trust in my faith in Him to remain obedient and follow His plan for me.

Dear Abba Father, thank You for having me in mind so long ago.  I am so blessed by Your love and strength.  I pray that my obedience to You will increase.  If giving up the control my human mind desires means that I will see more great and mighty things in my life and in Your creation around me, I am happy to do so.  Thank You.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment