Thursday, September 5, 2013

Experiencing His Power

Philippians 3:10 - I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised Him from the dead.  I want to suffer with Him, sharing in His death.

For us to begin to know Christ, we must first look for Him in His Word every day.  This is where we begin to experience His might power.  When we are true in our faith, the might power that raised Him from the dead will raise us from the dead.  Jesus promises this to us throughout the Bible.

Have I been in God's Word every day so that I can begin to know God and His Son Jesus?  I have been faithful for 499 days now, and He has done amazing things in my life.  He has always been there for me, but since I have really taken the time to get to know Him, He has revealed so many amazing things.  He has done this not just directly through His Word.  He has done it through people that I have Bible study with every week.  He has done it through the messages I hear at Church every week.  He works in such amazing ways, and I could never close my eyes to this fact.  But now that I have said it out loud (figuratively speaking), I know that Satan will turn it up a notch to try and pull me away.  He is the great accuser and the great liar.  I have to work overtime in prayer to God to deliver me from this evil one.  God has already raised this undeserving life from the dead by the might power of Jesus Christ.  I trust that He will continue to be my refuge and safety through every storm.

Dear Abba Father, thank You so much for Your Word.  Thank You for Your promises to raise me up by the might power of Jesus Christ.  I ask for Your continued refuge and safety from Satan and for You to give me the strength and courage to resist his temptations no matter how hard he tries.  I believe and trust that I am saved through my faith in Your love and grace alone.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment