Tuesday, September 24, 2013

He Delivers

Lamentations 3:25-26 - The Lord is good to those who depend on Him, to those search for Him.  So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.

God always delivers on His promises to save us.  When we are going through trials and tribulations, it does us good to wait patiently on God.  To find somewhere quiet to be still and pray.  Sometimes that can be easier said than done because we are human after all, and patience isn't necessarily in our nature, but trusting God's plan and timing brings great reward for our life.

I remember seeing a meme that spoke some really true words that I will never forget.  It said, "Not once in the Bible does it say 'Figure it out', but over and over it says trust God, He already has it all figured out."  God knows exactly what is going to happen and when.  I must remind myself during the hard times to sit quietly and pray and trust God to deliver me.  Throughout the Bible, He has promised to deliver me, and I need to make sure I am trusting Him.

Dear Lord, thank You for Your great reminder that You have it all figured out, and You are eagerly waiting to deliver all of us as we trust Your plan.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing God like You in my corner rooting for me, cheering me on, and encouraging me like no one else.  Thank You.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment