Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Temptations

1 Corinthians 10:13 - The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience.  And God is faithful.  He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand.  When you are tempted, He will show you a way out so that you can endure.

We all experience the same temptations in life.  We all go through the same things as each other at one point or another.  God doesn't do the tempting Himself, but He does allow it (see Job).  He allows us to be tempted so that He can build us up.  So that we will learn to trust Him for a way out.  He has promised to always show us a way out, He will never let us fail.

Have I been trusting God enough to lead me through my temptations?  I think I could be better about this.  I trust God, yes, but a lot of times I am weak and I give in to the temptations.  I need to be stronger.  I know better than this!  I trust God's promise to see me through.  To build me up and never let me fail.  I will trust Him to lead me out of the traps of the temptations.

Dear Lord, thank You for reminding me that I need to seek You more.  When the temptations come my way, I need to stop and pray.  I trust that You will not allow me to fail, and that You are building me up for great and mighty things for Your Glorious Kingdom.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment