Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Entertaining Angels

Hebrews 13:2 - Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!

We never know who we may encounter from one day to the next.  We never know whose life we are going to be impacting.  For some, we could be the only Bible they ever read.  For others, it could mean the difference in them accepting salvation through Jesus Christ.  We should always be striving to set a shining example of God's love and grace in this world.  We never can measure the impact we make.

This is something I always struggled with, because I've never been the most extroverted person.  Quite the opposite, I'm very much an introvert.  But God has done a great work in my heart the last few years, and made me much more open and loving than I used to be.  I am more willing to give of my self and my time to anyone.  I still have a ways to go before I am the person that God wants me to be, but I have seen the difference He has already made in me, and so have others.  I pray that I will be a beacon for His light to shine through.

Dear Lord, thank You for transforming me into the person I have become.  I know that I am still a work in progress, but I know You haven't given up on me.  Every day I can feel You working in me to become the person You want me to be.  I pray for Your continued guidance and strength to stay true and strong in my faith in You.  I pray I continue to trust that You are leading me down the right path, and that I will not hesitate or question when I hear You speaking to me.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment