Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Right Guide

Exodus 33:15 - Then Moses said, "If You don't personally go with us, don't make us leave this place."

Moses had the right idea here.  He trusted the Lord to the point that he knew that God's Chosen People would not make it without Him.  Moses would've rather died in the wilderness alone than to go on without God's presence and guidance.

What a great display of faith and total trust.  Do I have that?  Am I putting my trust in God wholeheartedly to the point that I don't want to move unless God is with me?  He has promised to always be with me as long as I stay strong and true in my faith.  Sounds like the ball is in my court now...

Dear God, please guide me.  I know that You are the Right Guide for every path of life that You put me on.  Please continue Your work in my heart so that I am fully trusting and seeking You in everything I do.  I cannot make it anywhere without You.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment