Saturday, August 17, 2013

Satisfaction

Matthew 5:6 - God blesses those who hunger and thirst for justice for they will be satisfied.

God is the source of true justice.  And we should be hungry and thirsty for Him.  He promises to satisfy our search for Him with life eternal in His Glorious Kingdom.

Am I seeking God's righteousness for the right reasons?  Am I doing it because I want to share life eternal with God in Heaven, or because I want to see the wicked punished?  I should never want punishment for anyone.  If someone is doing wrong, I need to pray for the Holy Spirit to stir in their hearts and convict them of their sin so they will turn their hearts to God, NOT for God to punish them.  He didn't punish me when I rightly deserved it.  When I sought Him, He opened His arms and welcomed me in.  He will do the same for everyone else.

Dear Lord, thank You for this reminder to make sure that I am praying the right way and for the right reasons.  True justice is found in You, and I believe that Your true justice will welcome all those in with open arms when they seek You.  Thank You for everything.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment