Sunday, August 11, 2013

Beyond Sufficient

Psalm 23:1 - The Lord is my Shepherd; I have all that I need.

God provides all that we could ever need.  Just as a shepherd provides for his flock.  We have to rely on God to take care of us.  He has promised to do it, and He always keeps His promises.  He begins to provide for us through His grace.  His graces is beyond sufficient for us, and so is His love.

Am I trusting in God to be the Shepherd He has promised to be and provide all that I need?  He has done so much for me.  I know that He will always provide for me because of His unending love, grace, and mercy.  He has given me more than I could ever deserve.

Dear Lord, thank You for tending Your flock.  Thank You for your Amazing Grace that is in abundant supply for all of us.  I cannot thank and praise You enough for all that You have meant to me.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment