Friday, August 23, 2013

Put To Good Use

Philemon 1:6 - And I am praying that you will put into action the generosity that comes from your faith as you understand and experience all the good things we have in Christ.

In this brief letter to Philemon, the Apostle Paul was making a plea for Philemon to receive Onesimus with love and generosity.  He gave him a great reminder of all the good (GREAT!) things we have received from Christ, and that our faith calls us to pay it forward in generous love and hospitality to others whenever we have the chance.

Am I paying it forward?  Am I putting to good use the amazing and generous love that I have received from my Abba Father?

Dear God, please continue Your work in me, so that I don't become complacent and that I share the generous love You have given me freely with others at every opportunity.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment