Tuesday, August 20, 2013

G - R - A - C - E

Romans 8:1 - So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.

When we accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and live our lives for Him and His Kingdom, we are no longer condemned to die.  God gives us life eternal with Him by giving us the greatest gift He could ever offer us - GRACE.

Because of God's love and grace, I am a new man.  God has given me the ability and opportunity to transform my life and live according to His desire (Romans 12:2).  Through His Word and ceaseless prayer I have started to understand His plan for me.  He has remained faithful in His promise to me, and I must do the same.  Someone asked me once if Jesus wrote me a letter, what would it say.  Very simple...G - R - A - C - E.

Dear Abba, thank You for Your truly amazing grace.  Giving me what I don't deserve, and could never earn, has been such a blessing to me and my life.  I pray that You will use me to be a blessing to others.  Give me the wisdom and courage to reach out to others and show them what a life filled with Your unending grace is like.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment