Monday, August 26, 2013

Always Listening

2 Samuel 22:7 - But in my distress I cried out to the Lord; yes, I cried to my God for help.  He heard me from His sanctuary; my cry reached His ears.

God is always listening for us.  He is forever paying attention to our needs.  As long as we are lifting our prayers to Him, He will always be there for us.  David knew the score.  He knew that he couldn't be delivered from his enemies without God intervening.  So he asked for help.  That's all it takes.  God knows our hearts and He knows our needs, but we have to ask Him.  We have to step out in faith and trust He will provide.

This is something I have gotten a lot better at, but there's always room for improvement.  I have always had a tendency to internalize things, and try to figure them out in my mind.  I have learned that God is ready and more than happy to help when I ask Him for it, and I will continue to improve on this.  I have realized that I cannot do this without Him, and I will trust His plan and will for my life.

Dear Lord, thank You for always being there when I need You.  Please continue Your work in my heart so that my faith continues to grow stronger every day.  I want to be totally surrendered to Your will and purpose, and I know that I can only do that through Your strength and guidance.  Thank You so much for everything You have done and continue to do for me and through me.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment