Saturday, July 27, 2013

Useful

1 Corinthians 15:58 - So my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable.  Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

Everything we do for God and His Kingdom has a purpose.  And it's always for good.  No matter how boring or mundane it may seem, God has a great and mighty plan for it.  Remember to stay focused on and trusting in His plan.

There have been plenty of times in my life, where I have felt useless.  Both before and since I surrendered my heart and life to Christ.  More than I would care to try and count.  This reminder from Paul here is such a big help to me.  I have to remember to do everything I am doing with joy and enthusiasm.  It is all for God's Kingdom on earth, and I never know whose life it may be touching.

Dear Lord, thank You for reminding me of this.  I know I can be prone to ruts from time to time, and I needed this great reminder to stay focused on You and Your plan for me and my life.  I ask for Your continued guidance and patience with me, as I work enthusiastically and joyfully for Your Kingdom.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment