Friday, July 26, 2013

Final Victory

Revelation 21:4 - He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain.  All these things are gone forever.

The final victory will belong to Jesus.  He will do away with all that is bad and replace it with all that is glorious and good.  This is His promise to us, and we can always trust Him to keep His promises.

There are certainly parts of the book of Revelation that can be frightening.  But they should only be that way for those who haven't put their faith in Jesus yet.  I am blessed beyond words that I have faith in Him.  I will share in that victory with Jesus.  I will fear nothing of this world, because I know the final outcome will forever be in my favor.

Dear God, thank You so much for including me in Your plans.  Thank You for allowing me to share in the final victory with You that will give You the final glory You so deserve.  Words cannot adequately express how grateful I am, but I trust You know my heart.  Please use me to share Your Good News with everyone I can, so more can share in victory with You.  In Jesus' precious and holy name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment