Monday, July 29, 2013

Restoration

Isaiah 57:15 - The High and Lofty One who lives in eternity, the Holy One, says this: "I live in the high and holy place with those whose spirits are contrite and humble.  I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts."

God restores us!  He has a place for us to live with Him, which Jesus confirmed when He said He was going to prepare a place for us.  God doesn't tell us that we have to live perfect lives.  He wants us to be contrite and humble.  When we fall away or backslide, we have to take that one step of humility back to Him and repent.  He promises to restore our crushed spirit.

Have I been contrite and humble?  I have definitely felt God's healing hand on my heart, and I pray that I don't get prideful because of it.  I have been beyond blessed by my salvation.  Beyond blessed by my Abba Father, and I pray that I continue to find favor in Him.  I must remain humble and repentant, because I know that I will make mistakes.  I know He loves me and wants me to be with Him.

Dear Abba Father, thank You for Your promise of restoration.  Thank You for healing the wounds of my heart, and restoring my courage.  Please give me the strength I need to get through another day in service to Your Glorious Kingdom, and say the words You want me to say to those who need to hear them.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment