Tuesday, July 23, 2013

He Is Worthy

Revelation 5:9 - And they sang a new song with these words: "You are worthy to take the scroll and break its seals and open it.  For You were slaughtered, and Your blood has ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation."

Jesus is the the only worthy to open the scrolls and pronounce the judgement.  He shed His blood to purchase our freedom from sin.  The angel told John not to cry because no one on earth was worthy.  We should rejoice because we have the One who is worthy.

Putting my faith and trust in Jesus and accepting His sacrifice for my sins has transformed my life more than I could have ever thought possible.  Any tears I shed are tears of joy.  I know I cannot rely on any person to help me when I need it, but I know Jesus will always be there for me to catch me when I start to fall and put me upright again.

Dear Lord, thank You for sending the One who is worthy.  His love and sacrifice for us all has given us such a hope and a promise that we will one day be able to serve You in Your Glorious Kingdom forever.  I look forward to that day with joy.  I pray that You will continue to use me to serve Your people on earth during my time here.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment