Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Bottom Line

Colossians 3:11 - In this new life, it doesn't matter if you are a Jew or Gentile, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbaric, uncivilized, slave or free.  Christ is all that matters, and He lives in all of us.

And that's the bottom line...All that matters is Jesus.  It doesn't matter who we are, where we came from, or what we've done.  Christ living in us, because of our acceptance of His free gift of Salvation, is all that matters.

God doesn't care about what I've done, He cares about what I do.  He knows my heart, and He knows that I strive each day to work for His glory.  I am so thankful for His wonderful blessings.  I'll never regret what I've done, because it all led me to seek Christ...but I will regret what I don't do with the gifts God has given me.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for Your amazing blessings you have given me.  Thank you for forgetting my past, and teaching me to forget my past.  I know that there is nothing I can do to change the past.  All I can do is serve and worship You with all of my heart, mind, and soul, and that is sufficient for me.  Thank You for being such a loving God.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment