Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stay Strong

Hebrews 3:12 - Be careful then, dear brothers and sisters.  Make sure that your own hearts are not evil and unbelieving, turning you away from the living God.

This is a great reminder that we need to stay strong in our faith and trust in God.  God does not test our faith, Satan does (see Job).  We must be careful not to give in to these temptations, and we are reminded at the end of Hebrews 4 that God's grace will help us when we need it most.  If we cling to that promise and seek Him during the trials and tribulations, He promises to sustain us by His love and grace.

I am the man I am today, because of God's love and grace.  He has sustained me through the hardest times in my life.  I confidently trust Him to continue to do so for the rest of my life as well.  I know Satan will try to test and tempt me as I grow stronger in my faith, but I have no fear because I know that God has my back, and He will carry me through anything.  When I am weakest, He is strongest.

Dear Abba Father, thank You for keeping me going when I thought I couldn't go anymore.  Your love and grace have sustained me, and they are more than sufficient to keep me going.  I pray that You will continue to give me the strength I need to resist the temptations that Satan puts in front of me everyday.  I know I am not perfect, and I will slip and fall, but I confidently trust that You will pick me up and put me back on my feet again.  In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment