Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Goals

Psalm 27:4 - The one thing I ask of the Lord - the thing I seek most - is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the Lord's perfections and meditating in His Temple.

David was a man who found great favor with God.  If he had asked for it, God would have probably granted Him anything he wanted.  What did David want most?  To be with God.  To serve, praise, and worship Him forever.  That's a goal everyone should have.  David understood that any earthly possession was meaningless, and that God meant everything.

It's important to have goals in our life, although I'm not the best goal setter.  However, God has shown me some of the plans and goals He has for me.  He is the best goal-setter, and I trust His plan for me.  I will serve, praise, and worship Him forever, and anything He blesses me with will be icing on the cake.

Dear Lord, thank You for allowing me to serve You.  Thank You for allowing me to praise and worship You.  I know You will grant me the blessings that You have planned for me, because of Your unfailing love and grace.  I will trust in Your plans, and give You all the honor and glory You deserve forever.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment