Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Be Ready

John 12:35 - Jesus replied, "My light will shine for you just a little longer.  Walk in the light while you can, so the darkness will not overtake you.  Those who walk in the darkness cannot see where they are going."

Jesus tells us to trust in Him.  To walk in His light before it is too late, and to be careful not to let the darkness of this world take over our lives.  His Way will light our path into eternal life.  But we don't have forever, and we never know how long we have before it is too late.

I have been so blessed since I have accepted Christ's salvation.  I truly have seen the light.  Being a procrastinator, I am glad I didn't wait until the last minute on this one, because it could have wound up being too late.  Plus, I get to share the Gospel with people...BONUS!

Dear Lord, thank You for lighting my path into eternal life in Your Glorious Kingdom.  I am so thankful that You softened my heart so that it accepted You into it.  I pray for Your continued blessings as I go into the world each and every day, so that the darkness of the world does not overtake me, and that I am able to continue to share the Good News of Your love.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment