Friday, July 12, 2013

Patient Planning

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord isn't really being slow about His promises, as some people think.  No, He is being patient for your sake.  He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.

God wants none of us to perish.  He didn't send Jesus into the world to condemn us, He sent Him to save us.  People often complain that He is taking too long.  It's not Him that's taking too long, it's us.  Everything is happening according to God's perfect schedule and time table, not ours.  We need to do our part to bring more people to know Christ, and not focus on God's schedule.

I am beyond blessed that God waited for me.  It took me longer than it should have, at least by my standards, but it happened exactly when God wanted it to.  Fortunately, my standards aren't what's important.  How loved and blessed by God am I that He wants to use me for His glory, and to spread His message.  I get to be a part of winning souls to Christ.  I get to be a part of God's plan of victory!  There are no words to describe the joy I feel when I take the time to realize that instead of complaining about things not happening fast enough.

Dear Abba Father, thank You for using me.  Thank You for Your perfect time table that brought me to You.  I am so happy that You waited for me even when I didn't really deserve it.  Please continue to give me the strength, guidance and wisdom I need to serve Your Kingdom Lord.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment