Sunday, June 30, 2013

Joyful Hearts

Psalm 119:2 - Joyful are those who obey His laws and search for Him with all of their hearts.

Accepting God's salvation and love for us creates a joyful heart within us that we would never be able to experience without Him in our lives.  We are blessed beyond all imagination.

It's funny (in a good way) how God works.  I was just speaking to a friend yesterday about how much joy has filled my heart since I surrendered my life to God.  I told her that God has shown me a love I have never known, and didn't think was possible.  He has given me such peace and joy in my heart that I searched for my whole life.  My cup runs over with His love for me, and it runs over with joy and love for all because of Him.

Dear Lord, thank You for loving me.  Thank You for showing me what I was missing and searching for, for so long.  Thank You for teaching me what love and joy and peace truly are.  I ask that You continue to bless me so that I may be a blessing to others for Your glory.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment