Saturday, June 22, 2013

His Promise

Psalm 135:1-2 - Those who trust in the Lord are as secure as Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever.  Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people, both now and forever.

I love this promise.  David hit the mark with these verses.  For those who trust in God, He will always be with them.  He promises to protect us forever.  All we will ever need is God.  He will always provide abundantly for us.

My obedience to God has gotten so much better in the past few months, and I have seen the benefits.  God has blessed me more than I could have ever asked for.  He has provided for me in abundance, and I am so grateful for His blessings.

Dear Lord, thank You.  Thank You for being You.  Thank You for showing me Your devotion to me through the abundant blessings You have given me.  I know there is nothing I can do to physically repay You, I just ask that You use me to do Your work for Your Glorious Kingdom while I am in this world.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment