Friday, June 14, 2013

Darkness To Light

Matthew 4:16 - The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light.  And for those who lived in the land where death casts its shadow, a light has shined.

That light is Jesus Christ.  Prior to accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we all sat in the darkness.  We all lived in the land where death casts its shadow. Jesus has cast His light for us.  We no longer live in the shadow of death, we live in the land flowing with milk and honey.

Have I seen the light?  You bet I have.  God's love for me has given me a purpose and a meaning that I never could have gotten anywhere else...believe me, I looked for a long time before I found Him.  I have found my refuge and my place of safety in the wide-open arms of Jesus the Messiah.

Dear Father, thank You for showing me the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  Thank You for surrounding me with such beautiful, gifted, and amazing brothers and sisters in Your family.  Thank You for showing me such an amazing and loving church home where Your awesome Holy Spirit dwells in.  I have been so blessed by Your love.  I know it is something I could never repay, but I will gladly go to the ends of the earth to spread the message of Your Good News.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment