Saturday, June 15, 2013

Always Listening

Psalm 116:2 - Because He bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath!

David knew what to do.  He knew that the key to success for any relationship is communication.  He knew that God was listening to him when He spoke to Him in prayer.  God just wants to chat with us, and He is always listening, even if it feels like He isn't.  We can't build a relationship with Him if we're not talking to Him.

How's my prayer life?  One of my favorite things to do is pray.  I pray for people all the time if I see that they're hurting or if the Holy Spirit moves me to pray for them.  Sometimes it just doesn't seem like it's enough.  Sometimes I feel that God wants to hear from me more.  I need to pray more.  I know that He will always be bent over to listen to me.

Dear Lord, thank You for this reminder that I need to make sure that I am talking to You more than I do.  I love talking to You, and I know that You are always listening.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment