Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Whole Time

Genesis 49:10 - The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from his descendants, until the coming of the One to whom it belongs, the One whom all nations will honor.

From the beginning, God's plan was to send us a Redeemer.  A Savior for His people.  Despite humanity's wickedness and our bent toward sin, God wanted nothing more than to bring us back to His Glorious Kingdom the whole time.

This applies to every individual who has ever lived.  One misconception I always had about the God of the Old Testament was that He was vengeful and mean-spirited.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  How blessed I feel to have finally recognized and understood this free gift of redemption and salvation.  God wanted me thousands of years ago!  Once I finally got it, how could I not accept it?!

Dear God, thank You so much for wanting me.  Thank You for preparing a place for me in Your Glorious Kingdom.  Thank You for showing me love when people told me that You had none left.  I have been so blessed by Your loving kindness.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment