Wednesday, June 26, 2013

He Loves Us More

Romans 5:20 - God's law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were.  But as people sinned more and more, God's wonderful grace became more abundant.

Even though we sin, God loves us more.  As people throughout time have rebelled and sinned, God keeps saying 'I love you'.  His amazing grace was and is more abundant than our sin.  No matter how justified He was, and is, to condemn and abandon us, He just keeps loving us more.  And He demonstrated this love with the sacrifice of His only Son.

As sinful and prideful as I was in my old life, it was very difficult for me to understand His love for me.  I was, and sometimes still am, a very unlovable person.  But God continues to wrap me in a big bear hug of love and grace, and tell me how much He loves me more than yesterday, and will love me even more tomorrow.  What an awesome feeling.

Dear Abba Father, thank You for loving me regardless of how difficult I make it for You.  Your love truly knows no end, and I cannot show my gratitude enough for this life You have given me.  All I can do is praise and honor You with all of my heart, mind, and strength for as long as You allow. In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment