Friday, June 21, 2013

Be Ready

Matthew 25:13 - "So you, too, must keep watch!  For you do not know the day or hour of My return."

Throughout this whole section, Jesus was teaching them to be prepared for His return.  He used many parables to illustrate His points and He dedicated a lot of time to this subject.  So it needs to be given great importance and taken seriously.  In society today, people spend so much time preparing for inconsequential things, and not for Jesus.  The day will come when it will be too late.  We cannot afford to not be ready.

Am I ready?  Is my heart prepared for Jesus?  Only God knows my heart.  He has given me the tools to prepare myself and be ready.  It is up to me to make sure that I am prepared.  I pray that I will be counted as a good and faithful servant when I step before His throne to be judged.

Dear Lord, thank You for giving me what I need to be ready.  Please continue to give me the wisdom to use these tools properly, so that I may be deemed worthy of Your Kingdom.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment