Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Bottom Line

Psalm 117:2 - For He loves us with unfailing love; the Lord's faithfulness endures forever.  Praise the Lord!

The shortest chapter in the Bible (2 verses) sums everything up very well for us.  God's love knows no bounds and has no end.  He is always faithful to us even if we are unable to see it.  The shortest chapter doesn't need to be any longer.

Have I always been faithful to God?  Nope.  But He loves me without end anyway!  Who does that?!  Only a loving God is capable.  I have dedicated my life to serving Him, and I know that I will stumble and fall from time to time.  But His love and faithfulness will endure forever, and I trust that He will always be there to help me back to my feet.

Dear Abba Father, thank You for always being there.  Thank You for loving me even though I don't deserve it.  Your faithfulness made me deserving.  There is nothing I can do to earn it.  I pray that while I know that I will stumble and fall sometimes, that the incidents are few and far between.  I trust that You will always be there to pick me up, and for that I will forever praise Your Holy Name.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment