Wednesday, June 19, 2013

All Possible

Matthew 19:26 - Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible.  But with God, everything is possible."

Through this whole section, Jesus was trying to make His disciples understand that anything was possible as long as they kept their faith in God.  There is nothing God can't do, and nothing He won't do for us if we ask Him with a sincere heart.  He makes everything possible.

This has been made very apparent to me over the last year.  I have dealt with some heavy heartache and tests of faith.  I responded correctly to these tests (even though it wasn't easy at times), and God has blessed me so much more than I could have ever imagined.  Just seeing and recognizing His power and love has been a tremendous blessing to me, and I will be forever grateful to Him.

Dear Lord God, thank You for this work You have done in me, for me, and through me.  Your presence and hand in my life has been such a blessing, I pray that You will continue to use me for Your glory, so that I may share it with others.  I want everyone to share in the unfailing love You have for us all.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment