Sunday, June 2, 2013

Above All, Love

Galatians 5:14 - For the whole law can be summed up in this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

Everything we do as Christians should flow from love.  That doesn't mean we will be perfect if we are loving.  We are still human and subjected to human emotions.  But if we earnestly seek to love as Jesus loves, we will start to live as Jesus lives.  He will bless us beyond measure.

At my Church, we have been going through a series on love.  This has had such a profound and positive impact on my life.  I said earlier today that I have never been a part of a Church that is so loving before in my life.  And God has blessed our Church in so many ways because of this.  I am honored to call this Church home, and I will pray for God's continued blessings on us all.

Dear Abba Father, I thank You so much for bringing me to my Church home.  I thank You so much for the amazing teachers and leaders at the Church, that teach us Your Truths every week.  I ask for Your continued guidance and blessings on them as they seek You.  Thank You for showing me and all of us what love truly means, and what love truly does.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment