Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Glory In Him

2 Corinthians 4:17 - For our present troubles are small and won't last very long.  Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!

Everything bad that we deal with and go through on a daily basis is temporary.  God's love and the blood of Jesus have washed it all away forever.  His Glory is stronger than anything and everything!

Often times when I am praying and asking God forgiveness for my sins and transgressions, I thank Him for them too.  I thank Him because without the brokenness I had from them, I wouldn't have sought Him out for the healing that only He can provide.  They led me to Him and the amazing healing power of His love and glory.  And for that, I will always be thankful.

Dear Lord, thank You for healing me from my hurts, habits, and hangups that brought me to You.  I am by no means a finished product - I am still a work in progress, but with Your love, strength, and glory I can accomplish anything and get through any trial and tribulation.  It is all temporary, and Your love is forever.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment