Saturday, November 30, 2013

Overwhelming Blessings

2 Chronicles 9:3 - When the queen of Sheba realized how wise Solomon was, and when she saw the palace he had built, she was overwhelmed.

When our hearts are right with God, His blessings can be overwhelming.  But in a good way.  Everyone has their daily grind and can feel overwhelmed by it from time to time.  But when we give the overwhelming burdens to God and trust in His healing and comfort, He blesses us because of our faith.  He blesses us in ways that shine to others.  When we are feeling those overwhelming blessings, we should share them with others and not hold them in.  Some might take take it as boastful, but it isn't.  It's showing them how much God will abundantly bless us for our faith.

Have I shared the joy of my abundant blessings with others?  I sure have.  I love sharing the amazing ways in which God works in my life.  It might be taken the wrong way, but it shouldn't be.  I love to encourage others in their faith, and showing my joy and strength in the Lord is one way for me to do it.

Dear Lord, thank You for the abundant blessings You have poured out in my life.  You have overwhelmed me with Your love and grace, and I am happy to share that joy with others.  I want everyone to experience the same joy I have because of You.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment