Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hot Pursuit

Psalm 23:6 - Surely Your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.

This Psalm is a great reminder that God is always in pursuit of us.  He always loves us, and wants us to have the blessed life that He has planned for us.  He wants us to live in His house forever, because He wants to take care of us.  But it's a two-way street.  We have to want that life for ourselves as well.  We have to be in hot pursuit of Him and His Righteous Spirit.  God will always be there for us, but we have to be looking for Him.

Am I looking for Him?  Am I truly seeking His kingdom, His glory, His love...His blessings?  Am I doing it for the right reasons?

Lord, You know my heart.  You know that I want You to be glorified, because this is Your life, not mine.  Give me the strength, courage, and wisdom to keep my heart and mind focused on You and Your Kingdom.  On Your glory.  On Your love.  And on Your blessings.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment