Monday, November 4, 2013

He Does It All

Jeremiah 17:14 - O Lord, if You heal me, I will be truly healed; if You save me, I will be truly saved.  My praises are for You alone!

This is a great reminder that God can and will do it all when our hearts are turned toward Him in faith.  Like the woman who was suffering and just wanted to touch Jesus' robe (Mark 5), Jesus told her that her faith had healed her.  Whatever problem we are dealing with, God will take care of it.  He will not allow us to go beyond our breaking point, although it may feel like it sometimes.  He won't be the one testing us, but He allows the trial to go on to strengthen us.  To strengthen our faith and trust in His healing and saving power.

Am I being patient and trusting in God to heal and save me?  Being patient and trusting during times of trial, are a great way to show obedience to my God, so why do I struggle with it sometimes?  It has always been difficult for me to be patient and let God work.  One o  the first steps in recovery is admitting that you are wrong, and I will readily admit that I am stubborn and proud.  There is no way I can succeed without God working in my life.  I must be patient and trusting in Him to heal me, to save me, to rescue me.

Dear Abba Father, thank You for reminding me that my patience and trust are sometimes lacking, and fall short of Your standards.  But You don't abandon me like You would be more than justified to do.  You continue to love me, and heal me, and save me.  All I can do is praise You for Your greatness, and ask You for Your forgiveness.  Please give me the wisdom to seek You first in all I do, and to trust in You for all I need.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment