Sunday, November 10, 2013

Paid In Full

Psalm 111:9 - He has paid a full ransom for His people.  He has guaranteed His covenant with them forever.  What a holy, awe-inspiring name He has!

God paid for our freedom.  He paid our ransom in full even though we didn't deserve it and could never earn it.  In 1 Peter 1, the Apostle tells us that He paid this ransom with something more precious than gold or silver, but with the blood of Jesus.  Beyond this, God continues to bless us for our obedience.  In Ephesians 3, Paul reminds us that God will accomplish more through us than we could ever think of.  All it takes is obedience and surrender to His will.

This is something I desire more than anything, that God will use me for His glory.  I know He can and will, all it takes is me being obedient and surrendered.  He paid my ransom in full before I was ever born.  He was thinking of me when He offered Jesus up as a sacrifice.  How could I not want to be a part of that?!  How could I not want to be a beacon of His light shining in this world..  I want to know and experience all that He has for me.  Nothing in this world could ever fulfill me as God's perfect plan for me does.

Dear God, thank You so much for thinking of me so long ago.  Thank You for freeing me from a pointless life and giving me exceedingly more to live for and look forward to than I could ever find in this world.  Please give me the wisdom and strength to be obedient to Your perfect will and purpose for me.  Give me the courage to be a shining light of Your love to everyone I encounter on a daily basis.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment