Thursday, December 5, 2013

Shout It Out Loud

Psalm 105:1 - Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim His greatness.  Let the whole world know what He has done.

This whole Psalm is a brief summary of what God did for His chosen people.  It gives a short account of the lengths that God went to in order to protect and deliver His people into the land He had set aside for them.  It was a lot to say the least.

God has done and continues to do so much for those that love and honor Him.  If you look at all the things He did for the Israelites in those early days, there were a lot of them that didn't even believe in Him.  Yet He still took care of them.  Imagine how much more He does for those that do believe.  These people saw God's powerful hand at work, yet struggled to believe.  As Jesus said, "You believe because you have seen me.  Blessed are those who believe without seeing me." (John 20:29).  We should all be beyond thankful for His enormous blessings and let everyone know how great He truly is.

Am I sharing His Good News with people?  Am I being a light to the world to give God the honor and glory He undoubtedly deserves?  I think I can be a better lamp to those who don't know Him.  I want my light to shine bright so that it can be seen by many.  God's honor and glory deserve no less.

Dear Lord, thank You for Your amazing blessings.  Thank You for doing so much to deliver Your people.  Not just the Israelites mentioned in this passage, but all of Your people since the beginning to now and beyond.  I am so grateful that I have come to know You and have a relationship with You.  I want others to have the same feeling I get when I am with You every day.  Please give me the wisdom and courage to share Your Gospel to everyone I can.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment