Sunday, May 19, 2013

Trusting His Will

Acts 21:13 - But he said, "Why all this weeping?  You are breaking my heart!  I am ready not only to be jailed at Jerusalem but even to die for the sake of the Lord Jesus."

Paul had complete trust in God's will for his life.  The other disciples were scared for him, but Paul put them at ease by telling them not to fear.  Paul was prepared to do whatever was necessary and required of him for the sake of God's Kingdom.

I have always struggled with my complete surrender to God's will.  I have gotten better, but I certainly have room to improve.  I know God has great things planned for me in His time, and I need to stop trying to accelerate those plans.

Dear Lord, thank You for humbling me, and for building my patience more and more everyday.  I will work harder to totally surrender myself to Your will.  I know that is the only way that I will experience Your full plan for my life.  I trust You and love You with all of my heart, mind, and soul.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment