Monday, May 6, 2013

A Reminder

Acts 1:8 - "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you.  And you will be My witnesses, telling people about Me everywhere - in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

We are given a great reminder here of one of Jesus' last commands to His disciples and to all of us.  We are to spread the Gospel to the ends of the earth.  A heavy task no doubt, but one worth taking on.

Have I been following this command?  Somewhat.  I have never shied from sharing the Gospel when it is brought up or I am asked about it.  But I believe I need to be better about creating the opportunities to share the Good News of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Dear Lord, I ask You to use me according to Your will to spread Your Gospel.  Shine Your amazing life-giving light through me, so that everyone I encounter will see what a beacon of hope and love You truly are.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment