Thursday, May 2, 2013

Remembering

Ezekiel 16:60 - Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you when you were young, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you.

Through most of the first 16 chapters of this book, God is talking about how bad and unfaithful Israel has been, but yet here He promises to remain true to His Chosen People regardless.  Redemption has always been His plan for us.  That's true love.

I have stumbled and fallen a lot.  And I'm quite sure I will do so again.  I have learned that God is not as worried about the stumbles and falls, as long as I get back up and turn directly to Him so He can dust me off.  How could I not be in love with a God like that?!

Dear Lord, thank You for showing me what true love is all about.  Thank You for helping me back up and dusting me off and allowing me to serve You.  I cannot imagine where I would be if I didn't know about and experience Your true love for me and all of us on this earth.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment