Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Not Quite

Acts 12:8 - Then the angel told him, "Get dressed and put on your sandals."  And he did.  "Now put on your coat and follow me," the angel ordered.

The apostles were being persecuted and martyred, and Peter was next on Herod Agrippa's hit list.  But God had other plans for Peter.  God wasn't finished using him for His glory, so He sent the angel to rescue him from prison.

The reckless behavior of my past, including two near overdoses, should have killed me.  This is how I know that God has spared me for working towards His glory.  He wasn't quite finished with me yet.  I have been so blessed.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for my life.  Thank You for the opportunity to serve, honor, and worship You.  I submit to Your will for my life, and look forward to the work You have planned for me to serve Your Kingdom.  In Jesus' precious and holy name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment