Sunday, May 5, 2013

Total Confidence

Psalm 146:3 - Don't put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there.

Powerful people are just that - people.  Everything they possess or are capable of doing is temporal and will pass away with them.  Our only confidence should be in God, who is eternal, and makes all things work together for good.

Have I put my confidence fully in God's hands?  Yes I have!  For a long time, I struggled with the concept of Total Surrender.  I always felt that I needed to maintain some control over my life.  But I have seen too often how much God blesses those (myself included) when they are surrendered to His will.  I will forever trust in Him.

Dear Lord, thank You for humbling me with Your amazing blessings, and for teaching me that no matter how much I may want to have some control over my life, that I do not, and it is all up to You, and You only work for my good.  I will forever be surrendered to You, my Lord and Savior.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment