Monday, May 20, 2013

Prayer For All

Acts 26:29 - Paul replied, "Whether quickly or not, I pray to God for both you and everyone here in this audience might become the same as I am, except for these chains."

Paul was praying for their salvation.  He hoped that they would all come to know the love of Jesus and accept Him into their hearts as their savior.

Do I pray for the salvation of others?  You bet I do.  I know plenty of people who have not accepted Jesus into their hearts, and I regularly pray for their salvation.  I believe that we all have an obligation to do this.  It is easy to pray for only my Christian friends, but where is the reward in that?

Dear Lord, I lift up all the unbelievers I will encounter today, and ask that You will soften their hearts to You.  Give me the wisdom and the words to share with them what You want me to say so that they will come to know and experience Your unfailing love and unending grace as I have.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment