Monday, May 27, 2013

Pray For Our Leaders

Psalm 21:1 - How the king rejoices in Your strength, O Lord!  He shouts with joy because You give him victory.

A true leader of the people will seek God's favor, wisdom, and discernment for governing God's people on this earth.  When he or she does this, God will reward them greatly for seeking His will to justly care for God's children.

Do I pray for the leadership of my country?  I'll be honest, I don't do it very much at all.  It has been difficult for me to do it when political ideologies don't align.  I should be ashamed of myself for this.  Jesus told us to love ALL, not just the ones we agree with.  I will be better about this.

Dear Abba Father, I ask for Your forgiveness for not treating everyone with the love You have shown us all.  I ask You to guide our leadership in all the difficult decisions they make every day.  I pray that they will seek Your guidance and wisdom for these decisions, so that we may have confidence in their governance.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment