Thursday, May 9, 2013

No Other

Acts 4:12 - "There is salvation in no one else!  God has given no other name under Heaven by which we must be saved."

The boldness of John and Peter here is such an encouragement.  They knew that they could be facing certain death for their words, but they had no fear because of their faith in Jesus to protect them.

Do I display this kind of confidence?  All I can do is pray that God will give me the boldness and confidence to declare His truth if I am ever confronted like this.  I trust His will for me and have faith in His promise of protection.

Dear Lord, thank You for teaching me that I must stay strong whenever I am confronted and my faith is challenged.  I know You will guide my words and actions through the Holy Spirit, and that through You and BECAUSE of You, I can accomplish anything.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment