Sunday, May 26, 2013

Keep The Faith

Mark 8:18 - "You have eyes - can't you see?  You have ears - can't you hear?  Don't you remember anything at all?"

The disciples were seeing and hearing, but they weren't understanding.  They weren't understanding the bigger picture of God's Upper Story.  After seeing Jesus feed the 5,000 and then the 4,000, they took them to be isolated incidents of Jesus displaying His power.  He was trying to show them that by keeping thir faith in God, that He would provide for ALL of their needs ABUNDANTLY.

Have I stayed faithful to God during the good times and the bad?  Nothing or no one will ever make me stray from my faith.  I know that can be read as a bold or arrogant statement, and I'm sure I will be tempted even harder by Satan because of it.  But God has done so much for me, and I believe His word and His promises to be true. He will have the final victory.  I could never abandon my love for Him.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for all You have done for me throughout my life.  I realize You were working in my life even when I didn't accept or acknowledge You, because You chose me long before I was born for good and great things for Your glory and Your Kingdom.  From the bottom of my heart, thank You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment