Thursday, May 23, 2013

Strong Faith

Job 19:25 - "But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and He will stand upon the earth at last."

Despite the trials and hard times that Job was going through, and the lack of support he wasn't getting from his friends, Job stayed confident and strong in his faith in God.  He believed God would redeem him, and he knew that God would have the final say in everything.

Job's story is such an inspiration to me.  To see him refuse to abandon his faith during these tough times he was going through is so uplifting.  I have certainly had my share of hard times, but nothing like what Job went through.  I must stay strong in my faith and trust in God through everything that comes up.  It won't always be easy, but being a part of such an amazing church family will certainly help.

Dear Lord, I thank You for the reminder of Your love and grace that I get every day.  Please fill me with the strength I need to stay faithful to You through everything that may come my way.  I also want to thank You for the amazing church family You have given me.  I know they will help keep me strong and loved when I struggle.  Thank You for everything.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment