Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Answer The Call

Acts 2:39 - This promise is to you, and to your children, and even to the Gentiles - all who have been called by the Lord our God.

As Peter illustrates here, God's promise of salvation is for everyone who answers His call - to all who accept it.  God wants that NONE should perish.

I have been so blessed since I finally answered God's call.  He was so patient with me.  I kept Him sitting on hold for a long time, and He waited.  That's how I know that He has special plans for me.

Dear Lord, thank You for waiting for me for so long.  I don't know what it was that You saw that made You want to wait, but I trust in Your plans and will for my life.  I pray that Your light will shine through me so that others will see there is hope for them if they answer Your call.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment